Beautiful gothic world by Lace.metal.paper



I had a pleasure to collaborate with wonderful artist Yvonne from Lace.metal.paper. She is making very unique home decorations and jewelry. Everything is hand made and with high quality materials. I chose for my first photoshoot for her brand a glassdome with bats and black peacock earrings. Yvonne sent me a package and inside was also a necklace matching with earrings. I was really nice surprised that she made for me all set. 


Here my pictures from first shoot for store:





I had to say that it wasn't easy to make a good pictures of glassdome. Also at that day the light was very bad and the weather too. We tried many times and only one photo was good enough. Now i'm thinking to make a small photo studio in my house haha. It would be much better and easier to take nice pictures. 

Photos from etsy store:


  
Peacock earrings.




Glassdome with bats.


If you want see my unpacking video and pictures before shoot just check my Instagram page and album with Lace.metal.paper: here 


A couple days later we did a new photoshoot and i really love the result. I'm a nature lover and i feel so good in the forest that you just can see it on the pictures. 




Still need to edit more photos from this shoot, but was extremely hot here almost all week in the Netherlands. We couldn't work and think haha. 



I asked Yvonne to tell something about her for my post here on the blog ;)
This is what she said: 


"I have always had a distinct weakness for jewellery and decoration and i have always enjoyed experimenting creatively with different materials. At some point I started to design jewellery and decoration( starting with collages on canvas) for myself. In 2013 I started my online shop for jewellery on Dawanda, which i ran (more or less active at times) in my spare time. Last year Ichanged to Etsy and extended the small assortiment with decoration articles. If I'm not creative in my spare time, I like to go to festivals and concerts, read a book or just go for a walk in the woods. And I am a coffee junkie haha ;) "


Well I'm also a coffee junkie hihi. I can't live now without this morning elixir and sometimes during a day, but if she isn't a wonderful woman? At the beginning i just knew it, that we will have a great work together and good connection and I wasn't wrong. Yvonne is not only amazing hand made artist, but also awesome and kind person.  I'm very grateful that she trusted me and wanted to collaborate with me. I'm very honored and I'm happy to show her work to more people, because she deserve to be more known. Just look at her etsy store. It's just a gothic heaven!


We have also for you 2 awesome surprises. First it's a discount coupon with 35% for all at Lace.metal.paper's etsy store. Link is here  and it's available till 15.08.2019.

The second surprise is a giveaway on my Instagram account. You can win a small Ouija glassdome and earrings. Rules are in the description, ends at 11.08 and it's open worldwide. Check my post here and enter here  Good luck!




Comments