First collab with Femme Luxe Finery

I have to say that i was very nervous, because it was my first collaboration with such a big brand.
I was so happy that i could work with them and i wanted to do the best pictures.
Unfortunately i couldn't do a photoshoot with a photographer at the same time what Femme Luxe asked me to do a photos for them. 
I had to do it by my mobile phone and i asked my fiance ;)
Anyway we had a fun during our photoshoot and the pictures are not that bad. 






This khaki set is in military style and  i really love the soft material. The top is with a pop buttons, with a tie in the front and it comes with matching shorts. You can buy it in different colors like light pink, stone or even a neon lime. Available in size S, M and L.
Now it's on sale 27,95 euro.
Check here  







This look i love the most <3 
I just love that festival vibes in this outfit and at the same time summer goth vibes.
Also the design and material are so awesome that is my favourite set for warm days.
I'm a big fan of flare pants, so when i saw this set i had to take it.
This tie-front is super cute.
This outfit you can buy in 2 colors - pink & black or white & black.
Available in 2 sizes: S/M or M/L.
Also is on sale now for 28,95 euro.
Check here 



Now it's a big summer sale in Femme Luxe Finery store and you can find so many nice outfits for your holiday or just summer in the city. Use a code: summer40 and get 40 % discount for your shopping!
Check all collection in the store here 


I got another outfit from the Femme Luxe Finery and i just made a photoshoot, so check my blog for new post soon ;)







Comments