Dresses from Femme Luxe Finery

Morning, bats!
I was very busy lately, so i couldn't post, but i'm back ;)
Today i would like to show you a beautiful dresses from clothing store Femme Luxe Finery.


First polka dots dress:


If you are looking for a cute dress in retro style this is right choice.
Is very elegant and i love that puff sleeves.
I like also an idea of ruched front.
Now it's on sale for 24,95 eu and you can buy in sizes XS - L.
Available also in white color with black dots.
Link here


The second dress is a black satin bardot dress:


I really love that dress, because it reminds me a Morticia Addams style ;)
Is very tight, has beautiful mesh sleeves and that corset style it's just wow!
Very unique look and soft material is a worth buy.
Totally must have.
Available in black, pink and camel color.
Sizes 6-12.
Now on sale for 27,95 eu.
Link here


Third dress is a very sexy black satin dress:




This dress is very hot!
I love satin material, so when i saw that dress on their store i was in love ;)
Also that lace up corset style at the front is very eye-catching detail.
Sizes XS-L.
Unfortunatley the black color is sold out at the store and it's only a hot pink color.
It's on sale for 20,95 eu.
Link here

Anyway if you want to buy this dress in a black color, i'm selling mine, because it's just a bit too small for my bust. I have a size M. If you have any questions you can write to me here --> batslovergirl@gmail.com. You can also find me on Depop - @batslover.



Comments