Fang and Claw brand crew




Today i want to show you my another collaboration with awesome crew from Fang & Claw.
They are a U.K. based alternative and independet clothing brand. 
I was very happy when they trusted me and wanted a collaborate with me. 
I got a t-shirt with "Wham Bam Pentagram" design. It's inspired by Motley Crue and hand drawn to their album "Shout At The Devil. 



Here you can see my photoshoot for them:









I went to a Sprookjeswonderland in Enkhuizen  ( Netherlands) and made there a pictures.
This magic place is a fairy and witchy theme fun park.
Of course i was in love and if i could i will stay there forever ;)
We had at that day a very beautiful weather and not so many people around, so photoshoot went very easy, fast and nice.
We had also there a lot of fun and good dutch food.
It was just amazing there and i'm very satisfied with pictures.
If you want to see that place and some behind the scene just check my albums with stories on Instagram here


Now something more about Fang & Claw brand.
Their designs are a combination of love to heavy metal music and the dark side with a sense of humour. Their wacky t-shirts will bring a smile to your dark heart ;)
What about quality and sizes?
I have to say that the material is thick and at the same time soft. I already washed my t-shirt and the material, size and print is still the same like before wash. I like their quality and i can recommend with a clear consience.
T-shirts are in unisex size, so it's good for men and for women. I took a size M, because i was worried about my bust ;) That size S can be too small, but i could also take a size S and it will be fine too. Anyway i have a size M and it's more loose, but thanks to this i can tide at the front. What it's pretty cool and nice for summer rock outfits.


Meet the crew:


 


This is the link to their store ---> https://fangandclaw.co.uk/
Use a code BATSLOVER for 25 % discount.
You can also follow them on Instagram here  Facebook here 





Comments

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. Royally High clothing brand

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. United Kingdom Clothing Brand

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment