Long Clothing

        Long Clothing store I saw first time at 2014 and already fell in love with their designs.  
So when I got a chance to collaborate with them this year I was almost jumping with happiness ;)
I'm really happy and grateful for this.
If you don't know still this brand I will write a couple words about them. 


Long Clothing formed in 2008 in UK and their style we can describe as a alternative streetwear.
The designs are a combination of dark fantasy, occult and futuristic.
They have own collection, but also you can find at the store brands like Boy London or Sick Girl.
If you like edgy fashion with a touch of gothic, mystery, dark then this store is for you.


Now time for my pictures from photoshoot:







I got a t-shirt Code with red design. I love oversized shirts with longer sleeves, so when i saw this t-shirt at the store i had to choose it ;) 
I took a size S, but M would be fine too. More loose.





I really wanted to do a pictures with a mystery nu goth vibes. I like effects what we did.  




Whole outfit:
T-shirt Long Clothing - buy here
Jeans Zara
Shoes Demonia from Pleaser USA store
Pentagram choker and earrings from Forever Irregular 


I have a discount code for my followers from Long Clothing ;)
Use my code Batslover and get 15 % off. Available till 06.10.2019.
Go to the store -> https://www.longclothing.com/


Follow them on:


Are you interested in a collaboration with me? Contact via batslovergirl@gmail.com











     

Comments