Mythical Magick a.k.a. The Bling Parlour

I love jewelry 🖤 Like almost every woman on this planet haha
Unfortunately it's not easy for me find a nice earrings or necklace, because my taste is very difficult 😂 So, when I got an opportunity to collab with The Bling Parlour and saw their collection at the store, I couldn't choose. Was so many beautiful jewelry 🖤 I could have almost everything from their offer, it's so interesting and unique. What is also very important, they are amazing and very nice people, so it was pleasure for me to work with them and represent their store.


I chose 4 necklaces and 1 earrings. I was waiting almost a month for the package, because was sent without tracking number and we thought it's lost 😔 So, the owners Ciara and Mark sent the jewelry to me once again with a tracking number and I got in a week from UK to the Netherlands. We were so surprised, when the first package arrived couple days after this second shipping. I have no idea what happened, why and how, but how the owners reacted to this situation is very amazing and it showed how they are care about people. No matter, if it's customer or blogger. I had many very bad and not pleasant customer service experience, but for sure many of you too, so I can recommend this brand 100%. 

Now I want to show you and review items, what I got from The Bling Parlour:

1. Crescent moon black wicca necklace










I used necklace for 2 different photoshoots, so don't be confused 😁
I really love that necklace, because I love moon and black painted jewelry 🖤 It's not so easy find a black jewelry, so I'm very happy to have that necklace. Also is very good quality. I'm wearing this necklace a lot and nothing happens. Many of this kind of jewelry it's not pretty well made, because the paint is comes off very quickly. This one I can totally recommend.
You can buy it here
Price 10,95 £ 


2. Moon pentagram Tree of Live silver earrings








I have always problem to find right earrings, so I don't have too much in my collection. It's very pitty, because I love earrings 🖤 I found these on their store and  felt immediately in love. The design is so beautiful and all details. Very well made
 You can buy here
Price 9,95 £

3. Silver bat pentagram pendant necklace









How you know all I love cats and bats 😂 That's why I have big collection of bat's jewelry and accessories. I just had to take that necklace 🖤 It's simple, but for me very special. One of my favourite.
You can buy here 
Price 10,95 £

4. Triple crescent full moon necklace









Many girls on Instagram asked me about that necklace. I'm not even surprised, because it's just incredible unique and amazing. I was waiting for perfect evening to make pictures with that necklace. Very beautiful piece 🖤
You can buy here 
Price 10,95 £

5. Natural stone crescent moon pendant necklace








I love stones and crystals, so also I had to take that stunning necklace 🖤 Somehow is connecting me with nature and gives me good vibes. High quality made.
You can buy it here
Price 11,95 £

I got a special discount code for my followers: Batslover25 for 25% off at the store. Link https://www.theblingparlour.co.uk
Have a nice shopping :)

Now I would like to write something about the company and owners. It's a family business, run by Ciara and Mark from UK. Ciara is from Dublin, Ireland and she came to Kent, England in 2002. She worked in Sales and Customer Service in the Insurance Industry. Her son Fionn was born in 2011 and Ciara wanted to find a flexible job to take care of her child, pick it up him from school, spend more time together than only work full time and be not able to offer this. Like many of us (haha) she loves shopping and this year she decided to make her obsession into a career.
Mark grew up on Sheppey in Kent, England. It is an island on the North Coast of Kent.
He has lived there most of his life and took the big step of learning to drive in 2017.
This meant travelling to Ramsgate at the time was a little easier when the stars aligned for him to meet a Ciara.
Life is about family and finding the right work balance. His interest in skulls added a further arm to the business with the launch of GullzSkullz.
He is the driving force behind the social media side of the business and has been able to connect with people all over the world who share the same interests. Bringing people together makes him happy.
For a long time, Ciara has had a passion for all things spiritual. She did her Reiki 1 abd 1 in 2005 and is an empath. She said "Being an empath has been tough. Having to learn which emotions are mine and which ones are other people. However, it can be very rewarding. Somehow, I seem to know what to say to people to help them feel better and have hope for a brighter future."
Her connection to the strength and knowledge of the moon led to the start of the Moonchild Emporium. Each new moon this year has brought new ideas and more clarity to which way the business should be heading. It is for the reason that The Bling Parlour will change into Mythical Magick. 
Hopefully in the next few weeks this will be live. 

Follow them on:
Facebook https://m.facebook.com/theblingparlourlimited/
Instagram https://instagram.com/theblingparlour
Twitter https://twitter.com/BlingParlour?s=0





Right now I'm running a giveaway on my Instagram. You can win 4 necklaces from The Bling Parlour 🖤
Go here -> https://www.instagram.com/p/B2_l84_Azf_/?igshid=1mha93uyuaeiy
Good luck everyone 🎃




Wanna collaboration with me? Write here-> batslovergirl@gmail.com



Comments