Onen emporium gothic furnitures and more

I'm back with new post about very talented marriage from UK. They are a owners of Onen Emporium and Onen Tattoo studio.
I found them via Instagram under gothic home hashtags and felt in love 🖤
Their coffin shelves just took my gothic heart 🦇
I'm still decorating my make up/closet room, so i was so happy when i got from them a black/purple coffin shelf. It's just beautiful and suits perfect for my room. I made a photoshoot for them.



 Here i have also a earrings from Fraeulein Bine Todschick and necklace from.The Bling Parlour. Skull decoration from TK Maxx.


 Meet my little boy Harley  😻



Soon when i will finish that room I want to do a post with pictures and maybe video tour :)

Now let's talk more about Onen Emporium. It's a wife and husband team - Steve and Kim. They have also a Tattoo studio, where they started a journey with jewelry and coffin shaped display stand. People was so excited about coffin shaped stand and asked about commissions for custom built coffim shelves. Thanks to this we have now a Onen Emporium. 
Steve is a highly qualifield and experienced carpenter.
He was commissioned to service and replaced traditional sash windows in the famous Oxford colleges during his career.
The name Onen came from the Cornish language meaning 'one'.
I'm very grateful for such an amazing collaboration with very nice and inspiring people like Onen Emporium team.

Check them out on Instagram - https://instagram.com/onenemporium?igshid=1aa6cmuavapam

They are selling on eBay and Etsy.
Their page here https://onenemporium.co.uk/

Soon in development kitchen items like knife rack or bread bin, pet beds and jewelry display stands.

Check out also tattoo studio page -
https://instagram.com/onentattoo?igshid=1e20507ez70p2


Do you want a collaboration with me? Write here-> batslovergirl@gmail.com 

Comments