Phaze Clothing

This collaboration is my dream come true 🖤
I'm a big fan of Phaze Clothing for many years and also thanks to my mom, because she had a couple dresses from this brand when I was a kid:)
So I'm super happy to represent this amazing company.
They started in 1986 and their clothes are very popular and recognizable in gothic community. We can say they are an icon of goth subculture.
You can see many girls in their clothes at gothic parties or festivals.

I got from them a pvc set - skirt and top.
Here pictures from my photoshoot:








Their pvc line it's just amazing. They have many designs and any girl can find something for her. From trousers to dresses, long or short, leather or rubber. It's a lot to choose in various styles and in many sizes or colors.
I made also a black and white version of this shoot.









This pvc skirt is with a zip at the front and top is laced up. Material is very comfortable, soft and high quality.
You can buy this top here
Is available in black and red colors ( was in white too, but is sold out). Sizes UK 8 - UK 26 Price now £35.
The skirt you can buy here
Available now in colors: red, black, white and rosa. Sizes from UK8 to UK26.
Price now is 20£.


If you don't like that kind of style it's not the problem, because the Phaze Clothing have a lot to offer in alternative style.
They have clothes in steampunk style, gothic, punk or retro.
Check the store here ->https://www.phazeclothing.com/
You can use my discount code "batslove10" for 10% off.
Check out their SALE section too :)

Follow them on Instagram
https://instagram.com/phazeclothing1
Facebook https://m.facebook.com/phazeclothing1



Do you want a collaboration with me? Sent message here -> batslovergirl@gmail.com












Comments