Magic jewelry by Fraeulein Bine Todschick

Today I want to show you, bats very special and unique piece of art made by wonderful woman.
Fraulein Bine is from Germany  and she started designing jewelry in 2013.
 She is a caregiver for people with disabilities, but after her lovely son died in 2012 and she wasn't able to work anymore, the creative work has brought her  back to life over the years.
Fraulein is a goth and horror fan, what you can see in her jewelry and accessories.
Sometimes she spends her nightmares in her jewelry and how she said "The best home made pieces of jewelry arise when I feel bad. But I'm fine now and with the horror jewelry design, I have brought a dream to life".


Couple days ago I got a Halloween theme package from Fraeulein Bine Todschick.
The pictures are not ready, but I will make new post about it. I did one photoshoot with a black & white ghosts earrings and black necklace with cats and pumpkin. Classic spooky theme :)

















The earrings are so cute :) I like also idea of 2 colors. It's just so adorable. I love black jewelry, so I'm happy with this necklace. I'm a big fan of Halloween, so this package made me extremely happy πŸŽƒπŸ₯° Everything is also so unique and made so perfect. Very high quality work.
What you can also see on the pictures during unpacking, Fraulein is making beautiful box and adding such a cute things to make your package so adorable πŸ–€ You can even feel her kindness and what an awesome person she is. It's just incredible.
I made also a short unpacking video on my TikTok -> http://vm.tiktok.com/5HnPDr/
The earrings costs 11,36 $ and you can buy here
Hurry up, because left only 1 pair.
The necklace costs 14,81 $ and you can buy here
You can use my discount code BATSLOVE and save 15% for your shopping.

The first package from Fraulein I got in summer.



Sorry, for broken box πŸ˜‚ But my daughter was helping me and well haha She was excited like me. This box was also beautiful decorated. I did a photoshoots with these all beautiful items.


Moon hair clip for 11,36$ you can buy here




This ouija hair clip costs 11,36 $ and you can find here


Earrings are sold out, but you can find here  in different colors.
Necklace is for 14,81 $ here


These earrings are sold out, but you can ask Fraulein about custom order or find another one :)
Necklace is for 18,25 $ and you can buy it here

Don't forget to use my discount code for 15% πŸŽƒ

Fraulein made a lot new jewelry and other accessories for Halloween, so check it out and have a spooky shopping πŸ‘»


Follow Fraulein on Instagram-> https://instagram.com/fraeulein_bine_todschick πŸ¦‡


Wanna collaboration with me? Write here -> batslovergirl@gmail.com


Comments

  1. New blog about Magic Jewelry, Meditation, Horoscopes, and Astrology Products
    for sale by My Little Magic Shop. Inspirational reading and insightful information. My Little Magic Shop aims to spread good luck and happiness to the world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment