Punk Rave store

This month I got awesome collaboration chance with legendary brand Punk Rave πŸ–€ 
Couple years ago, even in my dreams  I didn't expect to work with brand like this. So, never say never :)
First time I heard about Punk Rave in 2010 and at the same year I bought a long jacket from them. Is not available anymore in the offer, but was my favourite. 
Later I bought short lace dress, punk trousers with many belts and small gothic bag. 
That time I had to buy always one size or even two sizes bigger than my normal size.
Now their sizes are more true to european size.
Also in my opinion the quality is now better, so Punk Rave did a big progress.
The offer is bigger and the designs are very unique, interested and for everyone. 
So, it means they are listening to their customers and following new trends and what people like the most and searching in alternative fashion.
Still you can see their Punk Rave "soul" and this is a big plus for the brand.
They have also the brand Pyon Pyon for Lolita fashion.


Now let's see what I got :)
I've received very cosy black and white pullover. Material is so soft and thanks to this it's very comfortable.
The sweater is warm and perfect for Autumn's weather.
For bme is shorter than on model from their online store, but maybe, because of my height - 171 cm and my bust.
The sweater is available only in one size, but material is very stretchy.
They have also version for men, so during the order you have to choose for women - F.F.
You can buy also in black color. They had black and red color, but is sold out.
Material info - acrylic fiber 55 % and mohair 45 %.
Price 32,99 $
Fashion broken pullover striped punk  sweaters -> here

 My photoshoot πŸ‘‡













The second item what I got is such a beautiful pvc dress.
The dress is so adorable and cute.
Remind me a babydoll style dresses.
I should take bigger size, because of my bust and I took size L, but on the tag is M/L.
If you have also big bust ( I have 96 cm) better is take XL at least.
The dress is also super short, for me at least, so I recommend to take bigger size or wear under the dress a petticoat.
Material is stretch and is zip.
Anyway the dress is so beautiful and it's worth to buy :)
Commodity composition: leather 55 %, polyester 45 %.
Lining: cottton 95 % and 5 % spandex
Now is available in Bright- black color and in sizes: S, L and XXL.
Price 62,99 $
Sexy punk midnight seduction sleeveless miniskirt -> here

My photoshoot πŸ‘‡










Follow Punk Rave on:
Instagram https://instagram.com/punkravestore
Twitter https://twitter.com/punkravestore?s=09

Check out the store -> http://www.punkravestore.com/


Wanna collaboration with me? Write here -> batslovergirl@gmail.com






Comments