Spooky season with Dropshipclothes

I love Halloween and I'm just a bit sad, that in the Netherlands it's not so spectacular like in USA. Anyway I see it's getting better. This year in September a lot of stores have already Halloween's offer and much more than last year. I could make a haul and I bought many decorations and homewares. Thanks to this I had new items for my Halloween photoshoot for clothing store Dropshipclothes.
I got 2 items for my spooky pictures. Let's see photos :)


First photoshoot I've made at my home, because the weather was very bad here. All day raining and strong wind.










I really adore this cute sweatshirt with scary pumpkins 🎃🖤 Material is very soft and very stretchy. The print is pretty well done and colors very beautiful and eye-catching. I took size M, but size S would be fine for me too. It looks more oversized what is nice too.
 Green Halloween element print sweatshirt and price 8,28 $.
You can buy here

Now is time for some backstage photos with my best assistants 😹 You saw already my Harley cat and now is Lolly.






The second photoshoot I've made at my neighborhood. The afternoon was very nice, so perfect for a nice spooky shoot 👻
By the way I think I'm the only one here who is celebrating Halloween and decorating house 😂














Here I used a tights from my collab with Pamela Mann. I will make separate post about it soon.
I made a Trick or treat theme photoshoot with this awesome scary pumpkin longsleeve. I took size M, but I see now that size S could be good too. Material is just amazing. I like quality from Dropshipclothes store. It's pretty well made for this price. Also the print is very clearly.
Black Halloween theme longsleeve pullover top and price 6,80 $.
You can buy here


I'm totally ready for Halloween 🎃
Check more their stuff for a spooky season and also a big sale right now at the store ->
click here
Follow them on Instagram https://instagram.com/dropshipclothes

The items what I got, are from brand Dear-lover. You can also check out their store and offer -> click here


Wanna collaboration with me? Write here batslovergirl@gmail.com







Comments

  1. Just 6,80 $ is really cheap.The picture is very beautiful.


    wholesale women's clothing




    ReplyDelete
  2. Gran vestido, deseando que llegue la noche de Halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment