Gothic and witchy fashion by C Nocturnum

Hi, bats 🦇 I'm sorry for silence here, but I didn't have time for blogging.
Now I'm coming back with new post about very talented and unique seamstress C Nocturnum.
Her brand is very young, because she started around 1 year ago in Israel.
I'm very happy that I met Nitzan and could model for her brand, because she is amazing 🖤
I did a couple photoshoots with her outfits and you can see here 👇


In first package I got 2 outfits:


Poison t-shirt -> Here
Price: 39,50 €
The sizes are normal, so just choose your regular size. Only with crop tops is problem, because then you have to choose 1 size or 2 size bigger.
Available in sizes from S to 2XL.


I'm in love with skirts from C Nocturnum 🖤 Material is so soft and high quality. Also what I like they are not going up when you are walking. This is very important to me, because I didn't wear skirts, because of this problem. Here I don't have this problem. Totally recommend 🥰
White skirt with witchy bottles -> Here
Price: 59,25 €
It's also available in black color.
Sizes from XS to 3XL.





Witchy cat t-shirt -> Here
Price: 39,50 €
All t-shirts are from cotton material.
Sizes from S to 2XL.




Cute mini skirt with witchy labels -> Here
Price: 51,73 €
Sizes from XS to XL.

Before Halloween I got second package from C Nocturnum with her new stuff.

I went to beautiful small town Muiden to make some spooky pictures 👻 I did a photoshoot with two photographers from the Netherlands.
First pictures with Winterman Photography:






Here you can see wonderful skirt made by C Nocturnum for Halloween 🎃
I just love that skirt 🖤
The design and colors are just incredible.
This spooky skirt you can buy ->Here
Price: 59,25€
Sizes from XS to 3XL.
If you love spooky time this skirt is perfect for you. It's just must have 🥰

Outfit:
Witchy hands t-shirt made by Rotten Halo
Tights from Pamela Mann
Ballerina shoes from Hip Crypt store.
I will soon make a new posts about this photoshoot and brands.

Second item what I got is spiderweb dress:


This one pic was made by second photographer UW Cosplay. Soon more pics :)☝️




This dress it's just dope 🖤
Very comfortable and design is eye-catching.
You can buy -> Here
Price: 66,77€
Sizes from XS to XL.

I have for you special discount code 🦇
Use BAT15 for 15% off

Now time for some informations about Nitzan :)
I've asked her questions about her and store.

When did you start?
I think one year ago. I never bother to look at the calendar.

Why did you start?
Having my own business is something I've always wanted. I grew up into a family of business owners and I think this is what influeced me to wish for my own.
After releasing from duty with the military, I started to look for a job that would make me happy. As an artist I wished to create something that will be of use.
I came across fashion design as I looked for goth clothes to fill my wardrobe with, or clothes in particular, but I couldn't find anything for my size as I'm short. This experience drove me into sewing my own clothes and made me wish for everyone to be able to find clothes for thier exact measurments - hence I decided this is what I want to do.

I chose to create clothes for the goth community because being a part of it is, it may sound stupid, the only thing that keeps my soul alive. Without it, my life would be empty and worthless. Offering my dark clothes for sale is my way to thank the community for giving me a reason to live and for filling my life with so much joy.
As things develpe slowly, at the moment I'm unable to fulfill my wish entirely, as I can't provide custome made clothes now, but I hope to change it in the future.

What is your inspiration for your design?
I get inspired by my surroundings. Such as nature, urban areas, movies, music, my own thoughts and things people say. It can be anything, really.

Do you have your favourite design?
I don't have a favourite design or style. I'm versatille. I can get so much into a certain style and a moment later I move on to the next one.

What is your hobby?
In my free time I like to make jewellery, sing, read, watch fantasy and sci-fi movies/series and watch my favourite goth YouTubers. I also like to take a walk with my dog and hang out with my boyfriend and best friend.

Check out her etsy store -> https://www.etsy.com/shop/cnocturnum

Follow her on Instagram->
https://instagram.com/c_nocturnum

If you want to see videos with  C Nocturnum outfits check my  TikTok.




Wanna collaboration?
Just send a question via batslovergirl@gmail.com


Comments