Aloha from Deer review + photoshoot

I love streetwear clothing style since I remember ;)
Of course it needs to be in my style with a touch of darkness haha
I have always been a fan of baggy clothes, comfortable t-shirts with joggers or loose dresseswith heavy shoes like docs for example.
Since I have a family I just need to be comfy for every day outfits.
So I'm totally happy that I've found this bran - Aloha from Deer.
They've started in 2012, but I just found them this year and I have no idea why I didn't know them before hehe
They are just perfect for me.
Now just couple words about our collaboration.
I got a parcel around  2 weeks ago  from them with joggers, t-shirt and sweatshirt.
The package arrived very fast after our conversation and was packed really nice.
They are sewing the clothes after order, so please check how much you have to wait in FAQ.
I didn't wait too long, but maybe my size was already done.
If you want to see unboxing check my Instagram account and search for album with my stories for Aloha from Deer.


My pictures with first outfit:













If you are interested in my accessories and other pieces from my outfits  - everything is tagged on my pics in posts on Instagram. So just tap the pic and read my caption ;)
T-shirt and joggers are from Grim Art collection by Aloha from Deer.
If you like art you will love this collection.
I chose work art Fifth Seal by Albrecht Durer.
I love German Renaissance ;)
This set is really cozy, comfortable and print like material is high quality.
I took size M, but S would be good for me too. I just wanted more loose.
If you would like to buy this:
T-shirt Durer Series Fifth Seal click here
Sizes XS-3XL and now is SALE - 20 EU.
Unisex style - for men and women.
Joggers are in sizes XS-XXL.
Price on SALE - 34,95 EU
You can buy here
If you like this design you can find this as a shorts, underwear, beanie, jacket, hoodie and sweatshirt.











This sweatshirt is from Dore series with art work Pale horse women by Paul Gustave Dore.
Something special for fans of mysterious work.
I love how soft and comfy is this sweatshirt.
Perfect fit for daily outfits.
I did of course going out outfit haha, but if you are not shy you can wear like this too ;)
I took size S women fit and is still loose.
So don't order too big sizes for you, because it's not necessary.
I'm wearing mostly t-shirts M, because of my bust, but hoodies or jumpers I'm taking S.
They are enough big and sweatshirt is perfect for me in size S.
If you want more baggy then you can of course take one size up.
Just depends what you like.
This serie is  available in many variants - hoodie, t-shirt and women or men fit sweatshirts.
Sizes XS-3XL.
Now price from SALE 34,95 EU.
You can buy here.

You can use my discount code Batslover20 for 20 % off!

Check out their new collection for summer and sale of course ;)

Follow them on:


I will have extra pictures from this photoshoot, backstage pics etc available on my ko-fi page, so please check my website -> https://ko-fi.com/batslover and support your favourite local witch ;)


Follow me on social media -> https://linktr.ee/batslover


Wanna collaboration with me? Write here -> batslovergirl@gmail.com
 

Batslover 

Comments