Asgard Queen Cosmetics

If you like mineral cosmetics then you will love this russian brand - Asgard Queen Cosmetics.
This small indie brand is handcafted with all heart from the artist.
Her cosmetics are inspired by the Norse mythology.
This exclusive handmade brand is cruelty free, all natural and without SLS, talc or paraben.
That's why when I found her on etsy I've decided to ask her about collaboration.
I'm a big fan of vegan, natural and safe cosmetics, so I was super excited to check out this brand and test it.
My skin is very sensitive, especially my eyes, so I'm very carefu when I'm buying make up cosmetics for me or skin care cosmetics.
Everything needs to be very soft and without any chemical ingredients.
Also I don't want to support animal cruelty, so before I buy something I have to check first if the brand is cruelty free.



Agard Queen Cosmetics  sent me a pr package with mini eyeshadow palette ( matt and sparkle) "Lady of Svartalfheim", prismatic gold highlighter Sol and 2 matte lipstick "Shaman"and "Hela". Unfortunately during  the shipping palette got damaged and I can't use for my make up and test it, so will review it next time when I will get new parcel. Customer service here is on high level and super nice, so don't worry about any problem with the brand. Here is high quality and total care about customer ;)
I did unboxing video for my TikTok account, so if you want to see go to my page -> https://vm.tiktok.com/3f94xs/ or to Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/batslover/ where you can see unboxing.
I did a photoshoot with highlighter and lipstick "Shaman".
I really like the smell of these cosmetics and how soft they are.
You can literally feel a nature.
Lipstick is very hard what I really like and still easy to apply. 
Totally love the color of "Shaman"lipstick and how it looks on my lips. I had on couple hours after photoshoot this lipstick and it didn't go away so fast what is a plus.
My lips also didn't get dry, but this is thanks to ingredients - shea butter and coconut oil. 
We know that they are perfect for skin.
Let's me pictures now:














You can see here how beautiful the color is. I will use the lipstick more for my pictures and also create more fantasy make up. Here I did a make up inspired 80's, but in dak wave style. I love classic make up, because is so elegant and it suits for everyone. I used also here the highlighter Sol on my nose and above my cheeks. It's really shiny and it gives a delicate touch of sun. I will use it for sure many times for my going out, when the lockdown will be over in the Netherlands. The highlighter just finished the make up and made it very luxury, so I recommend this color ;)


If you want to buy  this highlighter go here
Price: now is on sale for 9,37 EU ( regular 12,49 EU)
Worldwide shipping.






I don't see the lipstick "Shaman"on etsy anymore, but you can just write a message about availability.
Etsy store of Asgard Queen Cosmetics -> https://www.etsy.com/shop/AsgardQueen


Soon new review and pictures with second lipstick.
Follow my social media accounts -> https://linktr.ee/batslover


Wanna collaboration with me? Write an e-mail batslovergirl@gmail.com




Comments