Maxon nails press on

My blog was mostly concerned on outfits, but I had couple beauty collabs and I really like it.
I've decided I will mix my content and will not focus only on clothing and accessories, but also on other themes.
Thanks to this I've started nice beauty collaborations and today would like to present custom  designed press on nails brand Maxon Nails from UK.
If you don't have time to go to beauty salon, can't wear long nails every day or just need for party press on nails are perfect for this.
It takes only a few minutes to apply and is super easy.
I love them now ;)


I got the pr parcel from Maxon Nails last year 2019 around Fall.
It came super fast and  I got 2 pairs of nails with  application kit.
Nails are very pretty and you can already see  it's a high quality work.
You can choose any color you want, shape and style.
You have to also measure your nails before you make order. All informations about brand, how to order etc you can find on their website in FAQs -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/blj46ipyka47hiw/MAXON%20Nails%20-%20FAQs.pdf?dl=0
If you have more questions and you can't find here answers just feel free to contact with them.
They are super helpful and nice ;)


My pictures with nails:



I really loved these nails. The color was so beautiful and I liked combination red with nails. 






Here you can see application kit. You will get full instruction how to apply nails and how to take them off.




Second pair of nails:






Forgive me here mobile phone quality, but I it was before my holiday christmas trip and I had to hurry up with pictures.
You can see video with nails and unboxing on my Instagram account and TikTok. Link to my all social media -> https://linktr.ee/batslover


 Don't wait and order your pair of nails ;) 
Use my code Batslover30 for 30 % off.
Prices from 10 GBP to 30 GBP.
Worldwide shipping.
Visit the store -> https://maxonnails.com/


Follow them on:


Wanna collaboration with me? Write here -> batslovergirl@gmail.com 



Comments