Unzzy Store

I am sorry for so long break from posting here, but the current situation really took my energy.
Anyway I am coming back to posting here every week, so stay tunned ;)
Today's post is about really cute asian online shop Unzzy Store.
 I got from them parcel with black military style trousers.
Due to covid-19 didn't even wait so long for the parcel how I thought it could be.
If you want to see unboxing check out my story album on Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/batslover/
Let's see now my photoshoot for them ;)


First pictures did at the evening and the light wasn't really good to show better the pants, so had to later repeat the photoshoot with them.
Still like the pictures and mood here ;)








You can see here also my lovely cat Lolly ;) She is with me almost every photoshoot if we are shooting near to our house.
She loves pictures haha


Second photoshoot did in June when was super warm in the Netherlands and I am very happy with the results. 
Only I was melting during the pictures in this outfit haha













What can I say about the pants? Totally love them!
They are so comfortable, really soft and easy to wear.
I am wearing them daily and also quality is really amazing.
I like this chain. It gives really cool look.
I took size XL, because was just a bit scared of asian size haha 
This pants should be buggy, so I thought that XL will be still tight, but could even take a size L.
The size it's not so small and if you are wearing size M bottoms you can take size L without any worries. If you want more edgy style then XL too is fine.
Anyway both sizes will be good for you if you are wearing size M.
They are perfect for any alternative style - goth, grunge, metal etc


Fashion punk high waist pants KF81109 for 34,99 $
Available in colors: black and army green
Size from S to XL

You can use my special discount code batslover for 10% off.
Go check the store -> https://www.unzzy.com/


If you like asian aesthetic fashion this store is perfect for you ;)
Not only kawaii, pastel, k-pop items, but also punk or nu goth.
I think everyone will find something interesting.
They have also a huge collection of wigs and shoes.

Go follow them on:
Pinterest -> https://nl.pinterest.com/unzzystore/


Go check my all social media links -> https://linktr.ee/batslover
Wanna collaboration with me? Send here batslovergirl@gmail.com





Comments