Mad & stellar - dutch alternative brand

As a alternative model and promoter based in the Netherlands, I really love to promote local shops and brands.
I was really happy when I got a chance to collaborate with new dutch alt brand Mad and Stellar.
Also their style and designs it's just literally me ;) 
Since I am a mom, I like to wear more comfortable and oversized style clothes than before.
Of course I like still dress up in sexy goth style haha, but for daily things to do at home, with my daughter or work it's really not so simple and less time.
Since then I am collecting in my closet stuff what I can wear every day, because didn't have too much.
That's why I am happy that now you can find more alternative brands who are creating streetwear, more daily style clothing, but still is not a fast fashion production and still in our dark vibes.
So, if you are searching hoodies, unisex or female fit t-shirts, sweatshirts, leggings or accessories and still could wear it for normal day, you should definitely check out Mad & Stellar online store.


I chose 5 items what I really liked and had idea to do a edgy grunge photoshoot.
I don't have too much nice hoodies, so was super happy to found there.
Let's see pictures ;)




 





This hoodie is really comfortable and warm.
Material is so soft.
Plus it doesn't scratch your skin.
Sleeves are long what is really cool.
Hood is not so small what is a really big problem in other regular hoodies.
I took sized M to have more oversized style, because love baggy grunge clothes ;)
Size S would be fine too, but for more baggy vibe you can take a size up.
The sizes are normal, not small and not too big.
So if you want just take your regular size.
Sizes from S to 5XL
Price 50 EU


Here I have also a neck gaiter. It's a perfect face covering alternative for mouth mask. If you don't want wear a mouth mask then you  can use this face scarf. Anyway you can wear it in many different ways as a headband, bandana, wristband or even neck warmer. It's very inversal and perfect for upcoming cold days.
The material is very stretchy and breathable.
One size.
Price 15 EU









Here si the same outfit but without face gaiter and with awesome bucket hat from Mad & Stellar.
I was really happy to got it, because it was my favouirte kind of hats when I was a kid ;)
I love fashion from 90's. 
Happy to see more people wearing that oldschool hats.
One size.
Very comfortable fit.
Price 30 EU













Second set it's a nice sweatshirt and socks.
The smiley socks are my favourite now.
They have cushioned bottom and the design is super funny and original.
If you like to wearing colored and unique socks with your shoes then this is perfect.
Different sizes available.
Price 12 EU.


The sweatshirt is in classic fit, warm and super soft.
Also pre -shrunk.
I took size M too to get more oversized look.
Remember to take your size if you want more tight, regular look.
If you want baggy look then take size up.
Colors - Black, dark heather and navy.
Sizes - from S to 5XL.
Price 45 EU


Check the store for more coll stuff and soon for new Autumn/Winter collection -> https://madandstellar.net/


Follow them on Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/madandstellar/



Don't forget to check my Instagram where you can find my unboxing videos and pics -> https://www.instagram.com/batslover/




Wanna collaboration with me ? Write here -> batslovergirl@gmail.com

Comments