Sorry not sorry clothing brand

 Today I would like to show you one of my favourite indie brand SORRY NOT SORRY.

They are producing unique organic clothing with very interesting designs. Also they care about our planet and they don't use plastic. So you will get your items in bio-degradable and compostable/recyclable package. This is one of the brands who believe in change in the textile industry and it's worth to support it. The brand was founded in 2017, so it's still very new business. I came across them on Instagram and they caught my eye with their creativity, positive vibes and descriptions under their posts. I wasn't wrong ;) Contact with them was always super kind and helpful. When I got a parcel from them I found there so many nice stickers, cards, other merchandise and very cute message from them ;) You can see unboxing pics on my Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/batslover/. Search in album with unboxing highlights.


Let's what I got and pictures from photoshoots.















This tank top is perfect for summer. Drapery fit style top is very comfortable. Material is just amazing. It looks really cute with high waisted clothing, so recommend for that kind of clothes to wear with this top. I took size M, because of my bust I could also take a size L for more loose look, but still is not bad. Sometimes is nice to have also a more tight look clothes and not only baggy ;)  

Boobes flowy racerback tank -> https://sorrynotsorryclothing.com/collections/frontpage/products/boobees-flowy-racerback-tank Sizes from XS to 2XL. Price 25 EU.











I don't know why, but this year I love wearing socks with nice prints ;) So I'm collecting and was happy to found these ones. The print is high quality and the material is super soft and warm. I just love them ;) Second item is this sleeveless top. It's another awesome top for summer. Relaxed, drapery fit tee with very interesting design. I took size S, but if you want more oversized look then take a bigger size. If you are wearing size S then take size M. I have only oversized tops and wanted couple more fit.

Stay wild moon child flowy scoop muscle vest -> https://sorrynotsorryclothing.com/collections/frontpage/products/stay-wild-moon-child-flowy-scoop-muscle-vest Sizes from XS to 2XL. Price 25 EU.


I washed the tops and socks already couple times and can recommend this eco-friendly alternative brand. High quality and excellent service. Check their collection -> https://sorrynotsorryclothing.com/


Follow SORRY NOT SORRY on Instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/sorry_notsorry_clothing/



Wanna collaboration with me ? Write here -> batslovergirl@gmail.com




Comments