Long Clothing spring collection 2020 + throwback 2019 collection

I was busy last year that now I see how much I missed topics on my blog.
In 2019 I got a long term collaboration with Long Clothing
Here you can see my first post about it. 
Since my first photoshoot with their shirt I got 3 more pr parcels.
I will describe in this article my 3 photoshootssfor them. Newest one will be just a bit later.
Quick reminder that on my Instagram account and TikTok you can see all unboxing videos and pictures. 



Autumn 2019 in the Netherlands was really nice and warm, so I could do really awesome outside pictures. If you are following my social media accounts you probably saw this photoshoot for Long Clothing, but if not yet then check now here ;)























This photoshoot did still with my mobile phone Samsung Galaxy S8. This year I've started doing my pictures only with my camera Canon. I'm super happy, because my content is now more high quality.
Here I have "Portal" tee from Long Clothing.
Really like this design.
This shirt is unisex style ( for men and women) and it's oversized.
I'm always taking size M to get nice baggy look.
Material is 100 % cotton.
Available now in size S and M ( size L is currently sold out)
Price 32,14 EU, but now is in SALE for 13,77 EU
Buy here 


As a their brand ambassador I have a special discount code for my followers ;)
Use LongxBatslover for 25 % off for your purchase at  https://longclothing.com/


This year I got another parcel with t-shirts from their latest collection for Spring 2020.
You should definietly check out their newest stuff, because they are dope.
I'm in love with joggers. My favourite are Baphomet, Satan loves you and Karma joggers.
Now let's back to my package.
I got 2 new t-shirts.










Tee "Satan loves you" unisex style.
Sizes S-L.
Price 29,84 EU
You can buy here 
From this line you can also find joggers, tank top, oversized t-shirt and longsleeve here -> https://longclothing.com/search?type=product&q=satan+loves+you















Tee "Sell your soul" available in size M and L ( size S is currently sold out)
Also unisex style.
Price 29,84 EU
Buy here 
From this line you can also find tank top, oversized t-shirt and longsleeve.


Follow Long Clothing on:


Around 2 weeks ago I got new pr parcel from Long Clothing with fashionable face mask. 
Pictures are already on my Instagram and soon coming more pics with this mask.
In May will write new post. Stay tunned!
Follow my all social media links -> https://linktr.ee/batslover


Wanna collaboration with me? Write here -> batslovergirl@gmail.com


Comments